Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Limbo, Limbo, Limbo


      Friends and Family,
   
      What a wonderful network of friends and family the Lord has blessed me with.  You have been such an encouragement and hope for me during this time of limbo. Each word spoken and every prayer lifted to the Father is such a comfort to me.  I think everyone would agree that waiting times are not man's favorite times in life and I am thankful to each of you for your graciousness with me and your support through these last few months.
       I do not know or understand the timing of the Lord but I do not doubt His goodness.  He continually provides and works in my life and even though it seems like my plans may be faulty and futile His faithful provisions continue to assure me that I am still in His will.  This IS part of THE PLAN even though it was not part of mine.  He has not forgotten.  Glory to God!

      Please continue to be in prayer.  I have applied to a ministry called God's Littlest Angels.  It is where I would most like to serve.  If I am accepted I will be leaving the first week of July.  Please pray that the Lord's will would be done.

      May the Lord bless you this day!
      Your Sister in Christ,
                         Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment